It is expected that guests dress in a fashion appropriate to the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of our club. Members are responsible for the attire of their guests and should always inform their guests of the dress code requirements before inviting them to the Club.
- Golf or casual attire is acceptable throughout the clubhouse prior to 6:00pm.
- After 6pm, the dress code is as follows:
- Formal Dining Room – business or elegant attire, coat & tie required for men
- Solarium – business or elegant attire, sport jacket required for men
- Mixed Grille – casual golf attire with long pants
- Bar, Men's Grille, Men's and Ladies' Locker Room - casual golf attire
- Blue Jeans (denim) are not recognized as appropriate attire at any time.
- Acceptable collared or mock turtleneck shirts must be tucked in at all times and must be free from stains, holes or wrinkles. Ladies may wear a collarless top with sleeves or sleeveless top with a collar provided shoulders and back are covered. Tank tops and tee shirts are prohibited.
- Bermuda length dress shorts are permitted. Dresses, skirts and skorts are permissible provided no more than 4-1/2" above the knee is exposed. Cargo shorts, denim or gym shorts are prohibited.
- Hats are not permitted to be worn anywhere inside the clubhouse, with the exception for ladies.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, except in the locker room. Flip flops are not acceptable shoes.
- When sport jackets are required they are to be worn with long slacks.
Golf Course/Grounds and Driving Range:
- Traditional golf apparel is required.
- Bermuda length shorts are acceptable. Dresses, skirts and skorts are permissible provided no more than 4-1/2" above the knee is exposed.
- Golf or tennis shoes are required.
- Inappropriate attire: halter tops, tee shirts, short shorts, denim jeans, cargo shorts/pants, all non-golf/tennis shoes and any attire with stains, holes or wrinkles.
- Hats are allowed on the course, but must be worn in the proper fashion. That means baseball style caps must have the brim facing forward.
- The dress code for children will not be in conflict with the above.
Should you have any questions as to the Club's dress code, please contact the Golf Shop staff or the Chief Operating Officer.